About the helicopter
- Is the aircraft chartered for private use?
- Yes, flights are chartered for private use. For this reason, the total fee for the tour is the same regardless of whether there are two or three passengers.
- How many passengers can the helicopter carry?
- Under what circumstances are flights canceled?
- In the event of rain or extremely strong winds, or other circumstances that could interfere with the safe operation of the helicopter, the flight will be canceled. In the event that a flight is canceled, you will be informed promptly at the time that it is determined that the flight cannot proceed.
- How do I check availability?
- Please send us an inquiry using the Inquiry Form or Reservation Request Form for each tour on our website, or telephone us on +81-3-6869-8793.
- How do I make a reservation?
- To make a reservation, please submit a reservation request using the Reservation Request Form on our website. After receiving your reservation request, we will check helicopter availability and then contact you with this information.
- When is my reservation complete?
- Final confirmation of your reservation is made as soon as payment (by either credit card of bank transfer) is confirmed. Your reservation at the time of booking is a tentative reservation.
- Can I pay via credit card?
- Yes, we accept payment by credit card.
- Are there any cancellation fees?
- In the event that a flight canceled because of bad weather or other reasons, a full refund will be provided. However, if the flight is canceled because of circumstances that are the responsibility of the customer, a fee will apply for cancellations made three days or less before the scheduled flight.
Regarding the flight
- How long before the flight do I need to be at the heliport?
- Please be at the designated meeting place at least 20 minutes before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- Can we talk inside the aircraft?
- It is possible for the passengers and pilot to talk to each other via headsets.
- Can we eat or drink inside the aircraft?
- Please refrain from eating or drinking inside the aircraft.
- Can I bring a camera with me?
- Yes, passengers can bring cameras aboard the helicopter.
Regarding the heliport
- Where is the heliport?
- Please check Heliport Access(https://tour.betterspace.jp/en/access/)for the location of the heliport.
- Is there parking space ?
- Yes, parking is provided. Please notify us in advance if you will be traveling to the heliport by car.